All about living in this crazy, wonderful city called Bombay

January 17, 2004

Am feeling really, really low...did not even have the energy to compose a sentence, but really needed to vent. Then I came across this beautiful poem by AgentA, which just says it all!!

If you could get inside of me
I'd let you.
let you see the original, the new, the feelings that went into a piece of unfinished art,
but this black and white
tethered version
shaped and examined through and through
it'll have to do.

O and I thank you for half-heartedly putting your heart on the line
Like my shaking hands had to write...

It's like everything is censored from fear and exhaustion
everything walks with a stale pace.

If you could get inside of my head
i'd let you.
maybe you could see for sure what you are giving up.

But the darkness surrounds me
and maybe you already know.

If you could feel what i'm feeling
I'd let you.
and I'd buy tickets to your show
and watch with little help or ease to show how I feel right now...
maybe if you'd feel how i'm feeling
you'd see for sure that inside I'm
trembling
doubting
re-doing
searching
feeling
Every prism of emotion you could ever imagine,
in a room full of mirrors.

But for now i'll watch with a dose of fear
from an angled street with meaningless buildings put in its way

so is this how it goes?
acceptance is too much to ask from you
so it's forced onto me...
and thats how it goes

No comments: