All about living in this crazy, wonderful city called Bombay

September 12, 2004

One of the only good things about the monsoons coming to an end is that the fishing boats are back on the waters in the night....there are at least a 100 twinkling lights in the sea right outside my window, and they look so amazing, so ethereal. Then there is the drama of the huge ships lying in harbour. I just want to keep drinking in the sight - don't even feel like shutting the drapes and going to sleep.

But I really need to sleep - started going back to the gym after ages today, and my trainer took me through all these strength training machines that left me feeling totally and completely dead :( But despite the fact that each one of my muscles is screaming in agony at the moment, its a wonderful feeling to be exercising again after so long. And Golds Gym is a wonderful place - have tried other gyms in South Bombay, but have found this to be heads and shoulders above the rest.

Golds has also bought out Exert Gym in Worli, and thats a really good things as the latter is a wonderful property with lots of potential, but was completely mismanaged. The trainers were so bad, that I got an abdominal ligament tear because of them when I used to go to Exert. But my new personal trainer at Golds is really good, and has assured me that she will have me back in perfect shape in just 2 months :) :) :) :)

No comments: