All about living in this crazy, wonderful city called Bombay

September 13, 2004

My aunt - mother's eldest sister - passed away in Delhi early this morning. In the past 10 years or so, I have just spoken to her once, because of some major arguments we had. Today I wonder if the anger and the long silence were worth it. Its just so easy to snap off relationships, but its so difficult to glue them back together again. And sometimes you just never get the chance to make amends. If I had another chance, I would do things differently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(I am still going backwards on your blog) Sorry about the demiss of your aunt. But your rightly said (rather realised)that it's easy to snap off relationship, but difficult to glue them back. Take friendship of instence, many among us, make friends and than with one little (or big) fight, snap off all ties. We never look back but at some point of time, we reggret, feel childish to do something stupid like that. Hope you are looking at life in a different prespective now and amending your past tiffs with friends (if any). BoL.