All about living in this crazy, wonderful city called Bombay

August 24, 2004

It was pouring cats 'n dogs in the morning today...not like the polite 10-minute showers that we have been having for the past couple of weeks, but an all out deluge. And I loved every minute of it. There is just something so special about Bombay in the rains, especially if you are watching it across the seafront.

The only terrible thing was that somehow the traffic got choked all across the city. It took me 45 minutes to get from Pizzeria to Fountain, a drive that normally takes only five minutes!!!!

Am thinking of joining some classes at Alliance Francaise....want to try something new for a while now. And I have always loved learning a new language. Its just that I dont know whether I will be able to spare the time for two-hour classes, five days a week for six weeks...but it would be so much fun :)

No comments: