All about living in this crazy, wonderful city called Bombay

May 05, 2004

SMSing from my 6610 is so much fun that I have now taken to sending people SMS instead of calling them just so I can use this feature :)

Went to Fabindia yesterday and bought loads n loads of really pretty kurtas. Day before I had picked up three new Irish linen tops at Cotton World. Today was the day for buying dupattas....I shudder to imagine what my credit card bills will be like this time, but I just love my purchases. Have indulged myself like this after a long time, and it feels soooooooo good!!

The next week is going to be crazy....have not worked for quite a while as I was not well, and now there are so many deadlines to complete. Plus, need to start putting in place the sponsorships and other logistics of the Indo-Pak Vintage & Modern Car Rally. Have also promised myself that I shall start going to the gym again from tomorrow.........why did God make only 24 hours in a day?

No comments: