All about living in this crazy, wonderful city called Bombay

May 02, 2004

Have spent all day hunting down celebrity women from India's royal families for a new column, and I think I am going to hear the phone ringing even in my sleep now!! Seems that everyone is either at the Lakme India Fashion Week in Delhi, or vacationing in exotic countries abroad!!

I am slowly emerging out of hibernation now. The last couple of weeks were so unstable that I did not manage to get too much work (or anything else) done. So now there is this HUGE pile of deadlines that have to be finished off asap, and at least a 100 emails that need to be replied to. So if you have written to me and not heard back in a while, pls don't get mad at me. Will get back to you soon!

Also need to start going back to the gym now. Fell sick and lost 12 kgs and then ate like a glutton and put almost all of it back again :(

No comments: