All about living in this crazy, wonderful city called Bombay

January 10, 2004

Thanks to all the readers who sent lovely follow-up emails to the Bombay Life awards posted on January 1, 2004. I shall be posting nominations from other people as soon as I have satisfied myself of their credibilty, so keep watching this space!!

This has been one terrible week for me. New Year started with my computer crashing. The Motherboard had literally burnt out, taking the CD-R and CD-RW along with it, and causing a thousand more probs in its wake. Ended up having to buy a new comp, which meant loads of expenditure :(

But am very happy with Windows XP Professional -- its really amazing. I was reluctant to upgrade to this from Windows 2000, but after just one day am glad that I made the switch.

Incidentally, I have lost all the data that was there on my Outlook Express -- including the Address Book -- so for all the people who know me out there, pls pls resend your contact details!!

No comments: