All about living in this crazy, wonderful city called Bombay

July 01, 2006

Its monsoon time :)

I know, I know....dont remind me of my earlier post saying that I have developed a new appreciation of Bombay in summer time. Fact is that nothing beats being in this city during monsoons :) I have always loved the rains, and what can be better than sitting at my window, looking out over the sheets of rain (and if I am lucky, some lightning!!) falling into the open seas. Have you ever actually seen the rain coming at you, seconds before you are hit with its fury?? If you are over an open space, unhindered by buildings, you can literally see it approaching, falling over the edge of its cloud. Here's a glimpse:



1 comment:

Anon said...

hey nice pics....
nice words, nice lighting...looks like the terrace or the tower of south mumbai to me........