All about living in this crazy, wonderful city called Bombay

December 21, 2005

It's winter time again :)

Yup, winter has finally arrived in Bombay, and if you have noticed that huge smiley on top, you will know that I aboslutely love this season!!!!!

Its not only the chill in the air - even the light has changed...its become softer, more bluish-grey with a hint of silver shimmer rather than the blazing yellows of the past few months, the haze softens the city's edges and makes everything seem just a little more appealing, makes life (even in Bombay) appear a little slower and more relaxed. And through the Bombay fog has nothing on Delhi's, I can't even catch a glimpse of Oberoi and NCPA, which lie just across the water from my house. It sort of makes you feel like you are all alone in the world, which is a beautiful thing :)

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Hey there, I was just browsing blogger and I came upon your blog. I was searching for a place where I could read all about the lives of contemporary Desi grls. Honestly the American media fails to broadcast the lives of these glamour gils but instead gives a sense of a 3erd world nature to India. Anyways a very big hello to you, you seem like an awesome girl with my dream career might I add. Stay cute and I'm hoping to read more of your entries. P.s. come visit me, i just started. Ciao-M