All about living in this crazy, wonderful city called Bombay

December 01, 2005

Cosmopolitan goes bridal


As if my parents were not enough, now it seems that my magazine is conspiring against me as well - yup, Cosmopolitan has just come out with a special Bride issue!!

Fun as it was to put this very new kind of thing together, it also made me realise that marriage might not be a bad deal after all. I mean, so many people seem to be having a ball when they get married...maybe its worth giving it a shot after all? If nothing else, its a great excuse to splurge on oneself. The shopaholic in me is already rejoicing :)

Incidentally, this Cosmo Bride issue also marks two new innovations - its the first time that a niche lifestyle magazine in India is publishing fortnightly, and the size is also different. Its a pretty exciting package. I know that I am going to preserve my copy on the off chance that wedding bells might chime sometime in the coming year :) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what an awesome looking cover!!