All about living in this crazy, wonderful city called Bombay

June 08, 2004

I am at the biggest crossroads of my life at the moment, faced with a decision from which there can be no turning back later and which will impact everything that happens from now onwards till the end of days. Somehow, what once seemed like such an obvious, simple and happy choice is being muddied and I am getting confused. Is this what I want? Is this what I deserve? People change, situations change, and what was once seemed written in stone become only words on sand. How long can I keep changing myself to suit others? At some point of time I feel I have lost myself and that cant really be good in the long run, can it? But not doing so might mean losing everything that is precious to me. Tough calls...living sucks!

No comments: