All about living in this crazy, wonderful city called Bombay

February 24, 2004

Yesterday night I slept for a straight six hours -- the maximum sleep that I have had in the last 10 days...so could someone please explain to me why I still woke up feeling like death warmed over, with a terrible headache and fever? Is it because sleep just does not agree with me any longer???? I wish!!

Going to Delhi day after and there is so much work to be wrapped up before that, that I am now entering panic mode. Just don't know how I will ever get it done :(

This is also the first time after 8 years that I will miss the Pune vintage car rally. Its been my baby for so long, that it feels strange to not be there in the thick of things. But this meeting that I have in Delhi at the same time is totally and completely unavoidable, and we have no other dates open for the rally for the next two months. Those of you who are going to be in Pune, do drop in for a look at some of the country's most beautiful vintage and classic cars at the Taj-Blue Diamond on 28th and 29th of February. I shall see you at the Bombay rally in March!!

No comments: