All about living in this crazy, wonderful city called Bombay

February 12, 2004

Is it possible to die from lack of sleep????

This is the fifth day in a row that I am going to sleep for just two hours...and since yesterday's two hours came from sleeping in the computer chair after I dozed off at the keyboard itself, I dont think they count as much. Just finished four full-length, complicated features in two days.

Crazy part is that I actually enjoy this kind of lifestyle. Of course, it all catches up on me roughly once a month, when I just crash out for 2-3 days, but on the whole I love the pressure of last-minute deadlines. (If any of my editors are reading this, please understand that at 5.23 in the morning, I am definitely not thinking rationally and probably don't mean any of this!! So please don't see this as a reason to pile on more deadlines!! :)

No comments: