All about living in this crazy, wonderful city called Bombay

September 25, 2003

If you've one of those Murphy's Laws days when everything that could possibly go wrong, does go wrong, you can well understand my trauma! Was working till 6 in the morning to complete some very tight deadlines, and then my internet connections decided to conk it, so could not send the pieces on time! Have two connections, rather three connections -- one on broadband and two on VSNL, and can you believe that neither of them were working till 7:00 in the evening? Then my cell decides to join the fray and the signal goes off on that too! Have just been through some of the most horrifying and frustrating hours of my existence. Would not wish this on my worst enemy!

Received invites from three of my favorite places for what seem like really fun events...all happening on the same day and at the same time!

To cap it all off, have to go see Koi Mil Gaya for a second time, with a friend as her b'day treat! Just saw it this weekend, and don't think its going to be particularly great a second time round, and that also so soon. Especially when I am going to be totally hyper and pre-occupied about all the work that's piled up on my desk. But this is a very dear friend, and, what the hell...anything for a good friendship! Right?

No comments: